The EMBA 2017-C Class with Kanupriya Sindhu
Kanupriya Sindhu, Ex VP – Product Marketing at Canvera took an Industry Connect Session on 30th June 2018 at the CMRIT Campus for the EMBA 2017-C Class. The topic of the Session was Budgeting, where Kanupriya discussed why low cost Digital Marketing is the need of the hour and here are her 5 best Practices for the same –
1. Build a Kick-Ass Product – In an age where information is shared quickly and a bad review can hurt your chances at sales, there is no substitute to building great products that the markets will love. Half the marketing job is done if you have a great product.
2. Content is King – Create content that connects with your customers. Apply the 4 E test – Educating, Entertaining, Empowering or Enriching.
3. Visual Storytelling – It’s very difficult to grab the attention of consumers these days and you have greater chances of success if you go visual with elements of storytelling
4. Referral Marketing – Don’t underestimate the power of the ‘Word of Mouth’ of a happy customer. Leverage this with tools such as Referral Marketing to generate testimonials that add to the credibility of your brand.
5. Social Media Trends – When new features get launched in these channels, they generate traction due to curiosity. Generate interesting content for these new features and grab the attention of consumers.
Join us at our next Industry Connect event and get a chance to interact with industry leaders