Unique Industry Integrated Program that will create concrete career outcomes around -
Mastering the nuances of data science, analytics, machine learning and its industry applications and business impact.
Translating data analysis into actionable insights and providing recommendations through data visualizations to create business impact
Better Interlock with Data Scientists on one hand to Executive Management team on the other side
Design, Setup and Manage Data Analytics &
2 Semesters + Integrated Internship
2 Semesters + Integrated Internship
Skill Labs is a sandbox to build hands on data science skills with real data in a real lab environment. This allows one to experience how and end to end Data Science algorithm is implemented from back-end to front-end
Story Telling, Personal Branding, Proposal Writing, Exec Presence
Hubspot, Kissmetrics, Google Analytics
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, IOT
R, Python, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Tensor Flow.
● Bachelor’s degree of three years in any stream or B E/ B Tech with 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) of marks in aggregate from any recognized University / Institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
● Applicants are required to take /have taken any of the following standardized entrance exams – CAT 2018 / XAT 2019/ CMAT 2019/ GMAT & GRE (taken on / after 1st January 2018).
● Qualifying scores in the Institute of Product Leadership Skill Aptitude test (IPSAT), 2019.
● The cut off and weightage is not the same for all the entrance exams – so your performance in all the entrance exams will be considered.
● While CAT/XAT/CMAT percentiles or GRE/GMAT scores are an important component of the admission process, these are not the sole criteria for admission.
● All shortlisted applicants are required to appear for the ‘Admission Selection’ process.
● Academic Performance: We believe in consistency of excellence. Our candidates are desired to have demonstrated consistently high standards of academic performance right from their tenth standard.
● Nationalised Test Scores
Candidates are required to take the IP-SAT exam. Registration for the exam will be considered as the first step to applying to the course. No further application is required.
IPSAT: A 30 minute in-class test for assessing the innovation potential of the candidate. The test can have multiple choice as well as descriptive questions.
1. Each question will carry marks
2. There is no negative marking
3. Assessment areas (Basic Knowledge in Product Management)
3.1 Market Analysis
3.2 Strategy planning and vision
3.3 Product planning and development
3.4 GoTo Market
3.5 Sales Enablement
3.6 Business Finance and Revenue Modelling.
4. Maximum Time limit -30 min
5. Number of questions -28
Group Discussion: A 30-minute indoor group exercise in groups of six to eight candidates each for assessing the solution orientation of the candidates.
This course will include comprehensive training on global certifications from PMI, IIBA and also in Scrum and Agile
Individual leadership interventions, assessments and 1:1 executive coaching to help refine the leader in you. Reach a heightened self-awareness of emotions, personal and business values, and removal of blind spots through 1:1 ‘Executive Coaching’ with a certified CXO Coach.
Our state-of-the-art skill labs are designed to help solve real world problems. With constant mentoring from coaches and solving real industry challenges you will build demonstrable assets and confidence to manage workplace challenges.Forget Exams, think Hackathons!
● INR 6 Lakhs (Inclusive of books, reference materials, skill labs licenses, and university fees)
● Please note that the application for different global certifications is not included. All cohorts have to apply for these certifications on their own
|Full time Model||Weekend Part time Model|
|Campus based Immersive Learning||Online & Campus Learning|
|Weekdays Classes||Weekly Live Class, Weekend Classes|
|Job Guarantee||Career Management Cell Resources|
|Industry Connect & Field Visits||Industry Connect & Field Visits|
|3 Months Industry Internships||Industry Projects|
|24x7 Access to Learning||24x7 Access to Learning|
|Management Systems and Skill Labs||Management Systems and Skill Labs|