Product Management Professional workshop
Learn actionable best practices across the end-to-end Productizing Process framework
Drive Product Success
Product Management Professional (PMP) workshop is a 3-day program that helps build in-depth understanding of critical decision making across the product lifecycle. Gain clarity on roles and responsibilities, cross-functional interlock and stakeholder management. Delivered by successful executive PM leaders with real-world case studies. Best practices frameworks and templates toolkit. Online learning management system for continuous access.
Who is it for?
Product Managers, ProductOwners, Engineering & QA Leads/Managers, Architects, Project/Program Managers, Business Analysts, Solutions Architects.
Why IPL’s workshop?
Comprehensive curriculum with case studies.
Taught by successful product executives from India and Silicon Valley.
Post-program coaching and mentoring.
Globally Recognized Certification.
Proven Framework with Actionable Resources.
Learning by Doing - hands-on and how-to approach.
Strategic decision making skills, and leading cross functional skills
Global business perspectives with an end-to-end understanding of the business
Ability to participate as well as lead and manage new ventures
Executive MBA in Product Leadership, for professionals who are passionate about building actionable management skillsets that could propel their career in the product industry.
● Customer Value Research & Analysis
● Competitive Industry/Market Analysis
● Customer Win/Loss Analysis
● Firm Competencies
● Firm Performance Analysis.
● Requirement Definition
● Product Line Economies
● Cost Management and Budget Planning
● Market Acceptance
● Product Roadmapping & Availability.
● Target Market Definition and Sizing
● Product Strategy
● Strategic Pricing
● Buy, Build or Partner?
● Business Model & Plan.
● Positioning & Value Communication
● Routes - To - Market
● Channels and Partnerships
● Marketing Planning
● Customer Acquisition Models
● Launch Planning.
● Collaterals and Lead Generation
● Sales and Channel Training
● Customer Relationship Management
● Funnel Analysis
● Market Assets at Different Sales Stages
● Technical Tools Vs. Business Tools as Marketing Assets.
Know more about the course...