“Great stories happen to those who can tell them” ― Ira Glass
We were proud to host Sandeep Kochhar – CEO – BleWMinds Consulting – for a Webinar on “Storytelling for Products”. He is an insightful innovative powerful inspirational Speaker & Storyteller. He loves using storytelling as an instrument to change & transform. He has 30+ years of experience in poetry, storytelling & creative writing. His authentic, very real ‘Wabi Sabi’ StoryTelling Leadership series have helped people make that big switch in their lives & radically improve their way of thinking. He has 5 million+ views per month on the stories he shares on LinkedIn. And, he has 83,000 followers who trust him
Here are the key takeaways from the Webinar –
- Why do stories work? – They connect with us emotionally, and bring life in even inanimate objects.Which is great for products, as then they can stick in memories, model behaviours and create a visual in the human brain. Isn’t that great for marketing and sales?
- Importance of drafting a personal storyline – Before you talk about the Product, it’s important you connect with your prospects or audience. Here, your personal story, ideology,beliefs and values will go a long way in getting them to accept your Product..
- How to use Linkedin for storytelling – Create engaging content around your Product stories to build a community of followers, both B2B and B2C to build brand awareness and share important updates.
- Function of storytelling in product marketing – Put simply, business storytelling delivers the most basic idea of your product to prospects and establishes a connection, helping you convert.
- Essentials of a good story –
- Divide your story in the following elements – Content (What) ; Delivery (How) ; Evidence (Why) ;
- Every story should Entice, Engage and Educate (3E’s of a story)
- Storytelling format – Identify a problem, establish characters and deliver key message