Product Manager job Description
Product Manager job description
● Identifying and presenting innovative and creative product solutions.
● Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
●Identifying the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
● Displaying a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
● Coordinating and building strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, & Operations.
● Leading the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations. ● Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
● Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
● Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Clinical Research and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.
● Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
● Designing market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions. Either conduct this research with in-house staff or manage an outside agency ie initial identification of suitable partner, definition of responsibilities, communication plan, divisions of responsibility, milestones, contract with company, review transcripts and reports, and recommend action plans from the research.