- Access emergency care services 24x7
- Store & retrieve medical health records and give access to doctors and hospitals
- Digitize old records, store and retrieve
- Manage healthcare for self and family members
- Build patient support community via peer chat
- Consult with doctors online
With this card anybody can help you. Doctors and hospitals can access your health records and your emergency contacts before they start giving treatment.
- Register and get Levizi Emergency Health card
- Soon, you can get the Levizi Emergency Card from hospitals, pharmacies and rural health centres
- Value Proposition:
- 24x7 Instant access to the doctors treating any kind of emergency
- Connect patients with medical professionals
- Connect ambulance services
- Share information to patient’s family members
- It's not easy to access emergency care services on time
- Do we have emergency contact details with us always?
When I met Prof. Pinkesh for the first time at Park Plaza, I asked him “I want to become an entrepreneur, will the IPL EMBA program help me?”. He nodded with a smile, as usual. To be honest, the EMBA curriculum like idea evaluation, design thinking, UX, pricing, valuation, product lab and "excellent" faculty members made me realize that entrepreneurship is not just an interest, it's a mix of interests and right set of skills and people. IPL gave me the right set of people and skills to fuel my entrepreneurial interest.
As an IPLite, I like IPL because of its excellent faculty, Curriculum and Product Labs and the diversified network.
The plans are to create awareness about emergency care. We are planning a smart heart band next. Geographical expansion across urban India is on the cards. We also plan to introduce an xxcellent patient to patient chat UX.