A few advantages of e-learning include:
1. Convenience: As compared to the traditional mode of education, e-learning has brought education down to people. When it comes to doing online courses, people have enough and more freedom to decide the time and venue of learning in accordance to their convenience.
2. Ease of usage: The ease of e-learning is one of its very significant advantages. A person only requires basic knowledge about the usage of internet and a generic pc or a mobile.
3. Easily accessible: E-learning demands decent internet connection and a computer, laptop or tablet. The ease of access to e-learning adds to its popularity.
4. Available globally: E-learning sites and courses are available in global platforms and people belonging to different countries can do online courses offered by several other distant countries.
5. Affordable: Affordability is an important factor to be considered when it comes to education. Direct classroom education is quite expensive, while e-learning is comparatively cheaper.
6. Varied information: In e-learning, vast kinds of information are available through 24 hours unrestricted internet. The scope for information is pretty much unlimited. Looking for a cure to your thirst for knowledge? Then e-learning is perfect for you.
7. Professionals: E-learning brings worldwide professionals to your doorstep. People who’ve specialized in various fields are available to the audience to impart expert advice on various subjects of study.
8. Large amounts of data: The quantity of information that is made available in the web on a given topic is massive. The learners can acquire plenty of data that broadens their level of understanding.
To know more about IPL’s offerings in world class e-learning, read here – https://elearning.productleadership.com/
VP, Product Design & Content QuickenLoans