School of Data Science
Board of Academic and Research
Executive MBA in Product Leadership
18 Months Weekend Program | Mid Career
MBA in Technology Management
2 Year Weekend and Fulltime | Early Career
MBA in Data Science
2 Year Weekend and Fulltime | Guaranteed Placements
MBA in Entreprenuership
2 Year Fulltime | Built in Incubator and funding assistance
Post Graduate Programs
PGP in Applied Data Science
Global Immersions in France, UK, Ireland
International Certificate in Product Management & Marketing (ICPM)
5 Months Faculty led | Product Management, Marketing & UX
EPGPM (Executive Post Graduate program in Management)
12 Month Weekend | Data, Design & Product Specializations
Product Management Professional Workshop
Global CPM certification from AIPMM, USA
Product Management Survey
Product Leader Engage
Product Labs Coaches
Hiring Manager Engage
Career Management Cell
Open Ideas Forum
INTERVIEWING LIKE A PRODUCT MANAGER
February 28, 2017
Reversing the Indian Brain Drain
March 2, 2017
10 COMMANDMENTS TO REDUCE PUSH NOTIFICATION OPT-OUTS
Report from Kahuna suggest 60% users opt out of Push Notifications, and the opt out rate varies across industries.
Here are 10 Commandments to reduce Push Notification opt-outs.
1. You shall remember Push Notifications is not SMS or Email or Tweet.
2. You acknowledge Notifications and NO-Application is one tap away.
3. You shall Personalize Notifications.
4. You shall write Compelling Copy.
5. On Sabbath Day phones are silent, motivation gotta be bigger.
6. Image is worth a thousand words; You shall include Images and Audio
7. Every dog has his day- every app their Hour
8. If it’s done it’s no fun, try some new.
9. In data we trust. Test, Measure, Tweak. Repeat.
Graduating from being code-centric to a customer-centric tech leader
Why Are Technology Leaders Going Back to School?
Storytelling for Products by Sandeep Kochhar – 5 Key Takeaways
5 Skills to move from Product Management to General Management
Product Marketing 2.0 – Technology and B2B Marketing
wordpress popular posts widget