Executive Industry Council
Board of Academic and Research
Faculty & Executive Coaches
Awards & Press
MBA for Executives in Product Leadership
Getting Ready for CXO Roles
MBA for Executives in Data Science & Technology Management
MBA in Technology Management (Full Time)
Build a managerial career in IT | Placement Assurance
MBA in Applied Data Science (Full Time)
Build strong Data Science Careers | Placement Assurance
PG PROGRAMS(FACULTY LED)
International Certificate in Product Management & Marketing (ICPM)
International Certificate in Applied Data Sciences (ICDS)
Product Management Workshop
Product Marketing Certification
Agile Product Management Certification
International Certificate in Product Management – Flex
Product Management Fundamentals
Influence without Authority
Data Science Fundamentals For Product Managers
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Building Creative Confidence
School of Data Science
School of Product Management
School of Technology Management
Certified Product Owner
Certified Agile Scrum Professional
The Ambassador Program at the Institute (API)
Industry Sponsored Challenges
Career Management Cell
Product Management Research
Skill Aptitude Test
INTERVIEWING LIKE A PRODUCT MANAGER
February 28, 2017
Reversing the Indian Brain Drain
March 2, 2017
10 COMMANDMENTS TO REDUCE PUSH NOTIFICATION OPT-OUTS
Report from Kahuna suggest 60% users opt out of Push Notifications, and the opt out rate varies across industries.
Here are 10 Commandments to reduce Push Notification opt-outs.
1. You shall remember Push Notifications is not SMS or Email or Tweet.
2. You acknowledge Notifications and NO-Application is one tap away.
3. You shall Personalize Notifications.
4. You shall write Compelling Copy.
5. On Sabbath Day phones are silent, motivation gotta be bigger.
6. Image is worth a thousand words; You shall include Images and Audio
7. Every dog has his day- every app their Hour
8. If it’s done it’s no fun, try some new.
9. In data we trust. Test, Measure, Tweak. Repeat.
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Product Leaders: The need of this Era
Different avatars of a Product Manager
Stay ahead of firing line with continuous learning
What set’s IPL apart from Ivy-League Universities?
WordPress admin themes