Customer Value Research and Analysis, Firm Competencies, Competitive Industry / Market Analysis, Customer Win/Loss Analysis, Firm Performance Analysis
Primer to productizing innovation Introduction to product management, Overview of Productising Process Framework.
Target Market Definition and Sizing, Product Strategy, Strategic Pricing, Buy Build or Partner ?, Business Model & Plan.
Requirement Definition, Product Line Economies , Budget Planning and Cost Mgmt., Market Acceptance and Availability, Product Roadmapping.
- Better Team Interlock with Business Stakeholders
- Clear Actionable product skillsets & best practices templates
- Building stronger personal influence & thought Leadership
- Stronger participation in the global “productizing” process
- Building and executing business plans for identified ideas/initiatives
Mr. Shah is a Silicon Valley Executive who has been a Product Management Executive for the last 14 years in US. Most recently he was the global Vice President of Product Management at McAfee R&C BU(now acquired by Intel).